sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2014

My new night routine for my troubled face skin.

Hi guys, finnaly it's Friday. Can't believe tomorrow is my day off of work.

Well, today I'm gonna write about my new routine at night to my face skin.
As many people know, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to my face. When I was a teenager I had a lot of spots, blemishes, and severe acne. So since my 17 I started a battle to get rid of this.

17 years old

19 years old
26 years old

So far I am winning. But last month I bought a face lotion by Clinique that caused me allergy, so I started to have spots, blackheads, and some acne.

Well, I think I can't use expensive products (lol). However, it's a good lotion because it has SPF, but I would not recomend for those who has a skin like mine, combined and sensitive.



Yesterday I bought Effalcar Duo by La Roche-Posay, wich claims "specifically formulated to target the key signs of oily, blemish-prone skin. Clinically proven to correct the appearance of blemishes. Unclogs pores and refine the look of skin texture. This daily skincare solution is suitable even for sensitive skin."



Well, I only used last night but I'm feeling confident. My acne reduced and my skin looked cleaner and smoother. I will use for one month and I will make my review.

Last week

Don't make fool onf me. Understand that I had a lot of self-estime problems  my teenage times (like the most of us), and I'm really serious when it comes to my face and look.

So, have a nice weekend.
I'm expecting to go to a open fair in Porto and share with you how it was.

See you.
(Feel free to correct my English. Thank you)
Enviar um comentário